My Life

My Life
Garrett, Bailey, Bodin, and Randy

Friday, June 4, 2010

End of Year Frustration

Let me begin with this year has been a new change in our lives with the twins in kinder and Garrett in first grade, while Randy was in Pre-K. Our daily routine was wake up, get ready for school, while on way to school pick up breakfast, drop Randy off at day-care, and finally take the other three to school. You think that when your children go to school that they will get an education. I have come to realize that they get the TAKS come on what has happened Texas?

A little about my oldest three they we pre-exposed to drugs and alcohol due to the fact that their biological mother would not get clean for the sake of her children.
So my children struggle a lot, they have a hard time staying focused in class and even at home. I am the one that made the decision not to medicate just for the fact they were already exposed.

What has happened is that all of my children struggled through out the year but it was never brought to my attention until the last nine weeks. So then I had to go for meetings and special meetings with the department for extra help. Then it was another test to see if he was meeting guidelines then another then can you take him to the doctor. They want to do all this in the last weeks of school.

I am not sure what will be happening next year, I am really focusing on a private christian school. At times I just want to throw my hands up but I am a much stronger woman than that, but that doesn't mean I don't think about it.

On a better note my husband did get baptized last Sunday and that was awesome. Then we had a big bar-b-que at my parents with family. We do every thing with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment